Dbtech is pleased to announce that Ras 3.5 is now available.
This release offers numerous enhancements which are outlined below.
To schedule your upgrade please contact:
(800) 760-4096 x114
Then, take advantage of a series of FREE WEBINARS to learn how you can get the most from 3.5.
You won’t want to miss these great new tips and tricks!
Ras received a facelift including updated graphics and color scheme.
The Report Viewer now includes special report list options allowing for easier information access:
- Favorites: Users can create a list of favorite reports, i.e., reports they needs to access again. A new option displays a browse screen with just the user’s favorite reports.
- Recently Viewed: This new option displays a browse screen with those reports recently viewed by the user.
- Recently Captured: This new option displays a browse screen with those reports captured during the current session. It includes only reports that the user can access.
- Watched Titles: A user can now specify individual titles of interest, e.g., an inventory report. A browse screen displays reports for just those “watched titles” captured within a user-specified time period.
- eForms AutoPrint: PDF forms are now supported as the template source. A PDF form can be designed using Adobe Acrobat, then added as a form template in Rasi.
- Interactive Forms: A user can now request that a PDF form be populated with patient data, then presented on the screen for additional editing. The completed form can then be printed or sent back to Rasi where it is stored as a patient document.
- Signature Capture: Digital signature capture is now supported by eForms. Documents can be signed digitally via a signature pad or digital certificate.
The Rasi web viewer now supports an application programming interface (API) that allows users to initiate a Rasi web Patient Folder search from another application.
The Ras FTP Module now supports uploading Ras reports to FTP servers and secure FTP transmission.